Wilkerson manufactures and markets a complete line of compressed air treatment components and control products. These include filters, regulators and lubricators, air dryers, separators, drains and other components used in air preparation. Our quality products meet a wide variety of industrial, process, consumer and healthcare applications. We stock a large variety of Wilkerson products in our San Jose warehouse.
- Particulate Filters
- Coalescing Filters
- High Precision Regulators
- Combination Units
- Industrial Breathing Air
- Stainless Steel FRLs
- Accessories & Repair Kits
Manufacturers of precision controls devices, electro-pneumatic i/p, e/p and p/I transducers, rolling diaphragm precision regulators and lubricators, gauge protectors, vacuum and pressure gauges 1-1/2" dial to 6" dial.
- Air Pressure Regulators
- Pneumatic (Air) Relays
- Electro-Pneumatic Relays
- Servo Pressure Controllers
- Diaphragm Air Cylinders
- Filter Regulator Lubricators (FRLs)
- Severe Service Gauges
- General Service Gauges
- Precision Service Gauges
- Process Gauges
- Diaphragm Gauges
- HVAC/R Pressure Gauges
- Special Application Pressure Gauges
- Diaphragm Seals
MFD Pneumatics is your single source for quality fluid power components. We offer a full line of low cost control valves, FRL’s and cylinder products. You can expect quality products with “fit and finish” that is uncommon in the industry.
With more than 20 years of experience, RTI products increase the efficiency and quality of the compressed air in hundreds of applications. Here are a few reasons why our customers love RTI:
Patented "Inverse Flow™" Filter/Dryers
- Cartridge-less water separation (95% of condensed water never sees media)
- Superior water separation
- Depth Filtration (Air penetrates 4" of filter media versus 1/8" of competitors)
- Harsh Application Service (Worst contaminants in air stream never reach filter media. The balance only encounters bottom of media bed)
Tool-less Element Change
- Easy clamp ring retainer for bowl removal
- Spin-on/Spin-off elements
- Never need to remove unit from piping for service
- Single/First Stage (1 Micron absolute vs 5-25 Micron nominal)
- Coalescers (99.99998% at 0.01 Micron)
- Desiccants (Built in 1 Micron final filter; top grade desiccant media with low dust emissions)
- 90% of orders ship in 2-3 days if received by 1:00pm PST
Custom Engineered Products
- Not limited to "standard" products
- If you do not see what your customer needs, ask us.
- Usually they can design and/or build something that will exceed your needs and expectations.
Airtrol Components' line of miniature pneumatic components are designed for use in light to medium duty applications where small size, light weight and precision are a must. Typical applications include medical and dental equipment, laboratory/analytical instruments, HVAC applications, test equipment, and process control/automation.
- Pressure and vacuum switches
- Pressure regulators, vacuum regulators, relief valves & comparators
- SDU-5000 series stepper motor driven regulators
- Precision orifices and accessories
Dri-Aire offers a full range of refrigerated air dryers from 10 to 2500 SCFM. Models DA-25 and larger all include adjustable electric auto drain, metal separator bowl and on-off switch.
- They also offer a unique combination after-cooler/air that incorporates a true after-cooler along with a refrigerated air dryer. These units can handle 200°F inlet compressed air at 100 PSIG. Standard equipment includes two separators, two adjustable electric drains and an on-off switch.
- Also available are their economy line (“ED” series) dryers with float type* drain and no rewarm circuit. “ED” dryers are available in the 25 to 100 CFM range.
- Standard Dryer Sizes 10 CFM to 2500 CFM; High Inlet Air Temperature Dryers; Water or Air Cooled Direct Expansion Dryers; Water or Air Cooled Chiller Type Dryers; Cycling Dryers.
Twin Tower Regenerative Dryer: Dri-Aire also offers a line of twin-tower regenerative compressed air dryers in both heatless and external blower purge heated types.
- Their models HL-80 and larger, Dri-Aire uses four independent valves (each controlled by filtered pilot air) rather than a sliding spool type valve. What does this mean to the customer? Less maintenance and less downtime!
- Their DAHR series twin-tower dryers range from 6 CFM to 50 CFM. All regenerative air dryers require a coalescing pre-filter and particulate after-filter.
- Heatless Dryers Blower Purge Dryers Dew point Monitors Purge Economizer Controls.
Water Chillers: Dri-Aire offers a wide range (from small to large) of water chillers for a myriad of industrial applications.
- Typical uses are closed loop cooling systems, food processing, fluid cooling, heat transfer applications, chiller rolls, air compressors, hydraulic heat exchangers, and many other applications.
- Their design allows power savings with unloaders that reduce power consumption when water temperature is maintained.
- Optional equipment includes pumps and digital water temperature readouts.
After-Coolers: After-coolers are available in a wide range of CFM ratings and voltages.
- Depending on the model, cabinets are either steel with baked enamel finish or galvanized steel.
- Pressure and temperature ratings for all models are 250 PSIG maximum operating pressure and 350°F maximum operating temperature.
- Also available are moisture separators which must be installed at the exit of an after-cooler to remove collected condensates.
- Separators include a float type auto drain (or may be equipped with an adjustable electric timed auto drain).
- Air Cooled After-coolers Water Cooled After-coolers.
For over 80 years Monnier, Inc. has been ensuring the quality of that air with their complete line of air preparation products.
Monnier is known as the "Air Preparation Specialist Where Custom Solutions Become Standard". By machining integral parts of their assemblies, Monnier offers the most flexible manufacturing process in the fluid power industry. Precision machined tolerances give Monnier’s airline filters, regulators, lubricators and accessories unsurpassed strength and quality.
- Modular assemplies
Place an Order