Colder Products Company is the leading provider of quick disconnect couplings, fittings and tube connectors for life sciences, industrial and chemical handling markets. Used in a broad range of applications, connection technologies from Colder allow flexible tubing to be quickly and safely connected and disconnected, reducing spills and increasing safety. Connect with Colder for cleaner, faster, safer and smarter connections.
- Single-Use Connections For Bioprocessing
- DrumQuik® Dispensing Systems
- Smart Connectors With RFID
- Life Sciences - Medical
- Industrial Connections
- Food Handling
Foster Manufacturing Company produces quick detachable couplers, hose fittings, blow guns and related accessories for use with various gasses and liquids. The most common applications for our products are for compressed air, hydraulic oil, and water. Other media are often used with our products when they are determined to be compatible with our specific materials of construction.
- Used in compressed air, hydraulics, water service and other gasses and liquids
- Available in brass, steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Hose fittings ends are push-on, barbed and reusable
- Blow guns, osha compliant, lever , button and pistol grip.
- Hose and tubing in rubber push-on, hytrel & ployurethane recoil hose
- Foster Dyna-Con Catalog
Their universal coupler is compatible with the industrial, Tru-Flatr and ARO plugs. Manufactured from nickel plated brass, they are durable enough for the toughest environments.
- 0-250 PSI pressure range
- Male & female NPTF, hose barb connections
- 0°F to 160°F temperatures
Pneumadyne, Inc. is a leading ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of pneumatic components and pneumatic control systems. Designed and manufactured in the USA, their directional control valves, fittings, manifolds, air nozzles and custom products are relied upon for fluid control throughout a wide-variety of industries.
- Micro Couplers: Micro Couplers are used in systems where rapid and repeated connecting and disconnecting of fluid conductors is required. They are ideal for use on test equipment, patch systems, quick set-ups of machines, jigs and fixtures. Micro couplers offer an easy solution for the connection and disconnection of single tubing.
- Quick Disconnects: Pneumadyne offers one of the smallest automatic quick disconnect couplings with a shut-off valve on the market. Select from three plug connector styles and four socket connector styles that offer an easy method of connecting and disconnecting single tubing lines.
Place an Order