Nor-Cal Controls is a distributor for EPSON Robots in California. With over 100,000 robots installed in factories throughout the world, many of the top manufacturing companies rely on Epson Robots every day to reduce production costs, improve product quality, increase yields and help increase their bottom line. Epson Robots are well known industry wide for their ease of use, reliability, performance and overall value.
With their wide variety of robots and integrated options, Epson provides the Power of Choice to select the right automation products for your next project. Let us show you how your factory can gain the Epson Advantage with industry leading Factory Automation products and solutions.
- 1 to 20 Kg payloads
- 175 to 1400 mm reach
- Clean room models
- Repeatability down to 5 microns
- Table top, wall and ceiling mounting options
- Open architect controllers
- EPSON Robot Sword Dance
- Watch videos
- Press Releases-see what's happening at Epson Robots
We have been a Bimba Distributor for 25 years and are now recognized as one of their top 5 distributors in the country. Being an employee owned company; their “do whatever it takes attitude” is consistent with our “solve the customers’ problem” philosophy. Our Bimba inventory commitment facilitates same day availability for many of their most popular products. We have delivered thousands of Bimba solutions to solve our customers automation applications.
- Ultran - rodless style -guided and non-guided magnetically coupled cylinder, 5/16" bore to 2" bore.
- Linear thrusters
- Pneu-turn rotary actuators
- Pneu-turn position feedback rotary actuators
- Position feedback cylinders
- Transition plates
- Flow controls
- Download Catalog
Nor-Cal Controls solves industrial, packaging, and sanitary conveyor automation needs through our partnership with Dorner Manufacturing Corporation.
Founded in 1969 and based in Hartland, WI, Dorner is a privately held World Leader in the design, applications, manufacturing, and integration of conveyor systems. Companies from over 1,200 different industries worldwide turn to Dorner to achieve improved efficiency, productivity, and a positive ROI.
The Dorner Advantage:
- Commitment to employees creates a team that is passionately dedicated to customers.
- Application and support team that has decades of experience in creating smart application solutions.
- Broadest range of unit handling conveyors in the world, moving everything from machined parts to raw food products.
- Lean manufacturing process that builds every conveyor to order and still delivers faster than anyone in the industry.
- Experienced service technicians that assist with customer installations and the optimization of their conveying investments.
- Drive for quality throughout process backed by an industry leading 10 year warranty
Industrial Conveyor System Industries:
- Food Handling & Processing Conveyor Systems
- General Manufacturing Conveyor Systems
- Integrators Conveyor Systems
- Medical Conveyor Systems
- Metal Working Conveyor Systems
- Pharmaceutical Conveyor Systems
Conveyor Capabilities and Applications:
- Accumulation Conveyor Applications
- Indexing Conveyor Applications
- Flexible Package Handling
- Line Access Conveyor Applications
- Transfers Conveyor Applications
- Material Handling Conveyor Applications
- Metal Detection Conveyor Applications
- Packaging Conveyor Applications
- Production Line Conveyor Applications
Conveyor Types and Conveyor Systems:
- Aluminum Frame Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Cleated Belt Conveyors
- A Conveyor System for Every Application
- Modular Conveyors for Curves & Turns
- Food Quality Conveyors
- Industrial Conveyors
- Lift Gate
- Low Profile Conveyors
- Magnetic Belt Conveyors
- Plastic Chain Conveyors
- Portable Conveyors
- Custom Conveyor
- Stainless Steel Frame Conveyors
- Steel Frame Conveyors
- Vacuum Belt Conveyors
- Z-frame Conveyors
AGI Automation Components
Nor-Cal Controls is the exclusive distributor for AGI on the West Coast. AGI manufactures a complete range of high quality sophisticated Pneumatic Automation Products for Industrial Automation. The company headquarters is in Trumbull, CT, USA. As a company specializing in Automation technology, they use the most modern manufacturing process, as well as a commitment to continuous improvement. The modern and demanding user of end of arm tooling technology has confidence in the capabilities and products of AGI. Their products are used for a variety of manufacturing processes including: Assembly, Pick and Place, Packaging, Loading & Unloading, Part Transfer. All products are available in imperial and metric versions for flexibility of design for a world market. High-tech plants all over the world relay on automation components from AGI.
Established in 1939, MEAD Fluid Dynamics is owned and operated in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Mead Fluid Dynamics is a manufacturer of pneumatic type cylinders, directional valves including air logic valves; and production aids such as air presses and stationary air impact hammers. For over 65 years fluid power and industrial automation has evolved into our focus and core business. Mead has long been a leader in the development of award winning pneumatic cylinders, valves and production aids.
- Control Valves
- Pneumatic Actuators
- Specialty Valves
- Production Devices
- Download MEAD catalog
Manufacturing rotary vane actuators is the core business for Turn-Act. We have partnered with Turn-Act to educate our customers that many pivoting cylinder application could be done more efficiently with a rotary actuator. Their pneumatic expertise has led to designing many actuation devices.
Air picker and air gripper; Pneumatic work holding devices for firm and precise handling, both id and od styles. The end effectors offer the user a wide range of advantages over traditional pick and place work holding devices. Simply by varying the air pressure in the picker or gripper, the user can conform the end effector to the diameter that is being handled and the force being applied to the work piece. This is especially critical in applications with sensitive, thin-walled, or fragile objects. The object being picked up does not have to have a circular configuration. Since it has an elastomer bladder construction, it will conform to any shape.
- Pneumatic pickers and grippers
- Air strobe actuatoers
- Vibration isolation
Parkers ORIGA System Plus - Pneumatic (OSP-P) rodless cylinder is designed for maximum strength and minimum weight — offering complete flexibility for design engineers. The OSP-P cylinder's compact design combines actuation, guidance and control. And it includes modular accessories and components. The OSP-P is available in pneumatic and electric drive types and offers:
- Stainless steel sealing band for ultra low-friction travel
- Low-profile piston with optimum guidance
- Single-end and multi-position air supply options
- Extended seal life for minimum of 8,000 km operation
- High direct-load carrying capacity
- Stroke lengths up to 6000 mm (longer on request)
TSLOTS modular structural aluminum extrusions are designed to make assembly of modular aluminum applications fast and easy. The t-slotted extruded aluminum design enables the user to quickly create workstations, machine enclosures, robot enclosures, clean rooms, safety guarding or many other types of automation or framing applications from our stock components. The biggest advantage of using TSLOTS modular structural aluminum extrusion framing system is that it is manufactured by an aluminum extruder. This means your aluminum extrusions and components are made to a consistent, high quality, time after time.
- Simple T-slotted design
- Linear adjustability on the X, Y and Z axis
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Standard fractional or metric sized centerlines
- Stocked in 240" lengths
- No welding or painting required
- High strength
- Corrosion resistant
- 90% reusable
- Anodized finish
- The flexibility to change or add to a design at any time
Manufacturers of precision controls devices, electro-pneumatic i/p, e/p and p/I transducers, rolling diaphragm precision regulators and lubricators, gauge protectors, vacuum and pressure gauges 1-1/2" dial to 6" dial.
- Air Pressure Regulators
- Pneumatic (Air) Relays
- Electro-Pneumatic Relays
- Servo Pressure Controllers
- Diaphragm Air Cylinders
- Filter Regulator Lubricators (FRLs)
- Severe Service Gauges
- General Service Gauges
- Precision Service Gauges
- Process Gauges
- Diaphragm Gauges
- HVAC/R Pressure Gauges
- Special Application Pressure Gauges
- Diaphragm Seals
For over 48 years, ACE Controls has provided superior deceleration products to meet the needs of the automotive, robotics, material handling, packaging, steel, machine tool, lumber, amusement, medical and other industries.
- Industrial and safety shock absorbers
- Velocity and feed controllers, .
- Gas springs,
- Hydraulic dampers
- Rotary dampers
- TUBUS bumpers
- V-Sensors for monitoring damaging unit vibration levels
Flairline Fluid/Air Products is an established, innovative company providing a wide array of pneumatic and low-pressure hydraulic actuators for all industries. They strive to be the best customer source for technology, applications, and quality products. Flairline is a respected industry leader for standard products and custom products that provide cost effective solutions to meet our customer's needs.
- Round Body cylinders, 1 1/8” to 4” bore
- Stainless Steel cylinders, 1 1/8” to 18” bore
- Digit-Air / small bore cylinders, ½”, ¾” and 1 1/8” bore
- NFPA Tie-Rod cylinders, 1 ½” to 10” bore
- Rod Lock cylinders
- Air / Oil Tanks
Nor-Cal Controls is proud to distribute Autonics products, the leading industrial sensor and controller business in Korea, operating four business segments (sensors, controllers, motion devices and laser systems) and over 5,000 different product offerings. Autonics is the No. 1 sensors and controllers exporter in Korea, and with overseas operations in 11 countries and distributors in over 100 countries offering Autonics branded products of world class quality.
- Proximity sensors
- Photoelectric sensors
- Area sensors
- Fiber optic sensors
- Door/Door side sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Rotary encoders
- Temperature controllers
- Graphic/Logic panels,
- Field network devices
- Temperature/Humidity transducers
- Power controllers
- Panel meters
- Tachometer/Pulse (Rate) meters
- Display units, Sensor controllers
- Switching power supplies
- Control switches/Lamps/Buzzers/Sockets
- 2/5-phase stepping motors/drivers
- Motion controllers
Place an Order